Hi Family and Friends,
I want to thank Kylee for creating this blog for our family. She, along with Amanda and Alisha's help, spent a number of hours to view backgrounds and get our family picture for this blog. She has her own blog at klsheep.blogspot.com and wanted our family to have one as well. "Its the thing to do, you know!" We are probably the the last child in the family to have a blog. I think it will be a lot of fun to see the family add to the blog.
Way to go Kylee! Love Dad.
I'm still not quite sure how to actually post on here so I guess commenting will just have to do! Thanks Kylee for making a family blog! You rock my 2 year old (and slightly disgusting) socks off! Hopefully we'll all be able to update as much as possible! Love ya Ky!
ReplyDeletethanks emily!!! P.S. this is actually KYLEE!!
ReplyDelete